Saturday, July 9, 2011

Summer plans!!

Hey guys!

So I have a ton of summer plans! I want to share them all with you!

So in a few days I leave for camping so I won't be able to update you guys while I'm out there. But if you guys check out my channel on YouTube I will hopefully have a vlog up all about my camping trip.

Then I have just a couple weeks then I leave for four whole weeks! Hopefully while I'm out there I can update you guys a few times. And I will deffinately vlog while I am out there and post it up.

Now I want to know your summer plans! Either put it in a comment below or on my channel or email me or message me or send me a video any way that you can let me know :)

Anyways I am off to go eat dinner and get some sleep since I am a little sick. I'll talk to you guys soon! Bye for now!

Kisses!
RundleMeg

No comments:

Post a Comment