Monday, July 25, 2011

Horseback riding!

Hey guys!!

So anyone ever wanted to try horseback riding? Well I have! So I have decided to tell you guys the benefits of riding :)

I will probably make a video about this as well with a lot more information :)

So first off it is a good way to just think. I love thinking about stuff and I bet certain people do to. If you don't there is still a lot of things that are good about horseback riding.

Secondly, it is a workout. Even if you think it isn't it totally is! You need your leg muscles to stay on the horse. You need your core muscles to balance on the horse as well.

Also people find that horses help them get through hard times in their lives and get through any problems. I know they help me even though I don't ride. I just sit with them and talk to them and all that fun stuff.

Go check out my YouTube channel and there will be a video up about riding soon enough. :)


RundleMeg
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment