Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas!!

Hey there!

So, an update on my life is in order?

I only have to take my english final now, but i need to get back the marks for a few other things first. In science i still have to take a ton of tests, but i have most of those planned for after christmas. Right now i only have 2 more tests planned before christmas break. I have 4 days to take those 2 tests. One of those tests is in math. In math i have only taken one test, and i am falling really behind in math. but as long as i have my plan ready to go and i hope i can get back on track with it. Next term i start social and french and religion 25. Other then that life isn't too exciting, except for the fact that christmas is coming up!

I might be getting twitter, i'll keep you updated on that soon!


E-mail: mrundle7@telus.net
YouTube: RundleMeg

xoxo
-Meagan

No comments:

Post a Comment