Saturday, November 12, 2011

Update!

Hey guys!!!

So, it has been way to long since my last post! I am so sorry about that! I have just been so busy, which if you watch my YouTube then you know that this isn't the only thing i have been neglecting....

I did post a YouTube video about how i am not going to put up a YouTube video until i can get my life in order and get back on track. Here is kind of an update on how that's going (i will also ost this on my rundlemeg blog www.rundlemeg.blogspot.com)

I have a plane to get back on track!!! I am finished two topics in science (well the notes... i have to take the tests this week) and one in math (again, the notes not the test) i still have to finish one in math and two more in science. Then i also have to take a few tests in English but i have to go to the seminars first. after the seminars i will get to take the tests, again scheduled for this week. after this week i should be fairly caught up, if not then by next week for sure! then i just have to get ahead. which shouldn't be hard considering i have all of Christmas break to get it done as well. i can probably get all of my notes for science done and most of English and math. then i am good to go. I start social and Spanish next term, i want to switch Spanish to French though because Spanish is way to hard, although it is something new and exciting! i don't know, what do you guys think i should do???


So, to sum it all up: i am taking at least 2 tests each day this week, along with drama and a couple seminars. then i have to keep caught up and try to get ahead. then i also have to finish all the notes i can over Christmas break, after that i start social and Spanish. At the end of the year i will make a video all about my advice to you for grade ten. I know it's not easy, in fact its really hard.

But anyways, i will talk to you all later!!

xoxo
kiss kiss!

No comments:

Post a Comment